Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where did March go?

Here are some of the exciting things we did during the month of March.  Get ready to be jealous.

Bailey baked a cake...

It was yummy


Marc was run off the road and went threw a fence.  No one was hurt but it left some fabulous scratches on his truck.


We took in a Jazz game and I forgot to take my camera. Shocker!


I had sinus surgery.  Did not want this documented. 

 Jacob started spring basketball.  It's a good thing too, he was starting to go through withdrawls.


If you look real hard you can see his back.  He's #14.


The kids did a little spring cleaning, they were thrilled to help out.

 Well, that takes care of March.  Maybe April will bring a little more excitement.  Stay tuned!
 

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh! The kids are SO big! Sorry to hear about the surgery.... yuck! Hope you're doing better. Hope your April turns out as well as March, (although I'm not sure that's even possible).lol.

    ReplyDelete